torsdag 7. oktober 2010

Mmmmm... Raw chocolate with peanut butter filling

I'm trying to cut back on sugar, and am thus making chocolate myself. Sweetened with agave nectar, yacon syrup and Sukrin (erythritol). Today I filled my chocolates with peanut butter mixed with a bit of virgin coconut oil and yacon syrup, in order to avoid the "dryness" of pure peanut butter. And it turned out to be an excellent combination!

My raw chocolate recipe at the moment is as follows:

3-4 tbsp cacao butter
1 large tbsp virgin coconut oil
1 large tsp yacon syrup
1 large tsp agave nectar
3 tsp powdered Sukrin
Approx. 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
A pinch of salt
A pinch of vanilla powder

For the filling I simply mixed 3 tbsp home made peanut butter (place peanuts in a blender with a few tbsp peanut oil, a pinch of salt and some sort of sweetener if you like it sweetened) with about a tablespoon coconut oil (melted) and a large teaspoon yacon syrup.

1 kommentar:

  1. Du må snart poste noe nytt, for hver gang denne kommer opp i leselisten min får jeg så ubeskrivelig lyst på snop! hihi

    SvarSlett