fredag 18. januar 2013

Fancy Lemon @ Etsy

I've fallen in love with this particular Etsy shop. Her pieces are handmade, and so delicate and beautiful! I ordered myself a bracelet a while back, one of these, the silver chain/gold heart variety. So pretty, and very easy to wear - it goes with everything.

Photo by Alice/Fancy Lemon - my pictures didn't do it justice!

Today I received  a necklace I ordered about a week ago, and I love this one, too! It's slightly risky to wear it nowadays, with a baby who picks on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and studies it at length, but I just had to put it on today, and it has survived nursing. I absolutely love it!

Photo by Alice/Fancy Lemon, as before.

I just love Etsy! ♥ There's so much choice, and I believe everyone would be able to find something they love. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar