onsdag 8. september 2010

Wish list

I'm home with a cold today, and thus have a bit too much time for surfing. So I am making a Christmas wish list for myself! It's nice to be ahead, right? ;)

Christmas wish list

Le Creuset Dutch Oven/French Oven. I'm not quite sure about neither size nor colour, but I quite fancy the orange one. I also want it to be relatively large, so that I'm able to use it for roasts.



Zyliss mandoline. My mum used to have one, and it's really handy. Particularly because I get a rash from handling various starchy raw veg, such as potatoes and carrots.



Harry Potter boxed set. I love, love, love Harry Potter and am also a sucker for proper books. So I like to have my favourites in good quality hardback versions.



Diamond studs... Something like these:



A cashmere/silk pashmina in a particular shade of purple that I've yet to find. Never a good idea to decide what one wants before actually having seen it IRL...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar